Charles de Monrency
- Champagne Brut Reserve NV
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Let a vibrant Champagne perk up a blah day.
- Have saffron-scrambled eggs and chevre on crunchy crostini,
- smoked trout with crème fraiche
- or a plateful of skillet-fried chicken. Hell, it's your blah day.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, brioche, citrus fruits, honey
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, slate, lemon, green apple
- Produced by Nicolas Gueusquin (Les Roche Blanches), Charles de Monrency Brut Reserve is an elegant cuvée comprised primarily of Chardonnay, with Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier underneath, each adding their part to its citrus and biscuit aroma and mineral crisp texture. Patient lees aging completes the maturation process prior to disgorgement. Fine bubbles round out the finish.
Write Your Own Review