Charles Smith Wines
- Riesling Kung Fu Girl 2021
- Riesling, Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Muscat
- U.S.A. > Washington
- White, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Bright, racy Rieslings are a triple "S" threat, complimenting sweet, spicy and savory dishes.
- Pair with peach chutney-topped salmon,
- Vietnamese chili-lime shrimp
- or a niçoise pissaladiere.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, honeysuckle, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, medium sweet, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lime, apricot, peach
- Large and loud, wild-haired rocker Charles Smith managed bands in Scandinavia for a decade before settling down(?) in Washington State. Sourced from the rocky Evergreen vineyard since its inception, Kung Fu Girl and the other 4 wines that make up Smith's eponymous brand were sold to mega-giant Constellation in 2016 for 120 million, but the spirit and style of the kick-ass Riesling remains unchanged.
Write Your Own Review