Charles Smith Wines
- Syrah Boom Boom 2011
- U.S.A. > Washington
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair explosive Syrahs with turbulent dishes.
- Try a lamb burger topped with smoky caponata,
- a num pang stuffed with basil and hoisin-sauced veal meatballs
- or BBQ pulled seitan. Yee-ha!
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, spicy, tobacco
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, intense, long finish, plum, blackberry, spicy
- Charles Smith's '11 Boom Boom is highly-charged and most definitely combustible. The wine is 100% syrah from three distinct Columbia Valley vineyards. Smith's Modernist Project's oddly contrasting, black & white credos are: "... to create wines to be enjoyed now, but with typicity with regards to variety" and "It's just booze. Drink it."
Write Your Own Review