- Medoc 2018
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Well-structured Bordeaux can handle sturdy comfort food.
- Enjoy with baked, Italian-style stuffed peppers,
- fire-grilled bison burgers
- and a hearty, hearth-warmed lentil soup with a torn handful of crusty bread.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, forest floor, smoky, violets
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, tobacco
- Not surprisingly, Bottlerocker Aimée chose this one. She reflects that this wine is reminiscent of a simpler time in life; the stage between crayons and cursive with ink. A time before laptops, the constraints of 280 characters, when kindling still remained in the hearth. Each glass is an eager student, sitting up straight and taking notes with a freshly sharpened pencil. Class dismissed!
Write Your Own Review