- Medoc 2019
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Well-structured Bordeaux can handle sturdy comfort food.
- Enjoy with baked, Italian-style stuffed peppers,
- fire-grilled bison burgers
- and a hearty, hearth-warmed lentil soup with a torn handful of crusty bread.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, forest floor, smoky, violets
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, tobacco
- Not surprisingly, former Bottlerocker Aimée chose this one. She reflected that this classically-styled Medoc is "reminiscent of a simpler time in life; the stage between crayons and cursive with ink. A time before laptops, when kindling still remained in the hearth. Each glass an eager student, sitting up straight and taking notes with freshly sharpened pencil." Aimée, your passionate idealism is sorely missed!
Write Your Own Review