Chateau Bellevue Rougier
- Bordeaux 2013
- Sauvignon Blanc, Sémillon
- France > Bordeaux
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Match lively whites with citrusy sauces and herbaceous flavors.
- Serve with a lemon and caper-sauced filet of sole,
- roasted asparagus in a beurre blanc
- or pasta with goat cheese and basil.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, quince, lemon, peach
- Located in Rimons, in Bordeaux's vast Entre-Deux-Mers, Chateau Bellevue Rougier is a stone's throw from Castelmoron d'Albret, France's smallest commune, which is under 10 acres in total. The tiny town has more visitors touring its fortified walls and quaint, narrow streets than actual residents (under 70.) Tank fermented and aged, the Chateau's crisp white is both fresh and lively.
Write Your Own Review