- Bordeaux 2009
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair bright, young Bordeaux with whatever's on the table.
- Great with burgers, meatballs and sliced steak.
- Match with mushrooms, veggie-loaf or red-sauced pasta.
- Gouda, gruyere and pecorino, too.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, violets
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, cherry, licorice
- A Dutrec family property for three generations and a tine in the Yvon Mau Bordeaux umbrella, Chateau Boutillot embodies all that is classic about petit chateau Bordeaux: Grapes grown in clay-limestone through sustainable farming, meticulous selection and a Medaille d'Argent from the Concours General Paris 2010.
Write Your Own Review