- Bordeaux 2010
- Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair petit chateau Bordeaux with whatever is on the table.
- Great with burgers, meatballs and sliced steak.
- Match with mushrooms, veggie-loaf or long-cooked stews.
- Gouda, gruyere and pecorino, too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, violets
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, black currant, cherry, mushroom
- Owned and managed since 1993 by Francois Coutureau, the grapes for Chateau Camarsan are sourced from vineyards in Grezillac, Moulon, Tizac de Curton and Naujan-et-Postiac in Bordeaux's Entre-Deux-Mers. Primarily supple Merlot, the balance of the cuvée is equal parts bright Cabernet Franc and round, rich Cabernet Sauvignon. Classic and balanced.
Write Your Own Review