- Beaujolais 2019
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- From Burgundian classics to everyday comfort dishes, Gamay's a handy match.
- Pair with a Dijon mustard-sauced sausage en croute,
- poulet rôti or coq au vin.
- Great with burgers and meatballs, too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, almond, raspberry, wet stones
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, cherry, mineral
- From a forgotten vineyard caught between Morgon and Brouilly, originally planted a century ago, Chateau Cambon is the creation of a cult-Beaujolais super-group; the coming together of (the late) Marcel, Marie and Mathieu Lapierre, Jean-Claude and Gennevieve Chanudet and Joseph Chamonard. Fermented with natural yeasts in 7000L ancient foudres and bottled with little or no sulfites, Cambon is pure Gamay.
Write Your Own Review