- Bordeaux Blanc 2014
- Sauvignon Blanc
- France > Bordeaux
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Zesty
- Serve crisp White Bordeaux with light and un-fussy fare.
- Match with a tarragon-infused chicken salad,
- pan-roasted tilapia with caramelized vegetables
- or an asparagus and goat cheese tart.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-Light Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, tropical fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, short-medium finish, grapefruit, green apple, flint
- Produced by GAEC Fosset Pere et fils, a cooperative of over 70 growers with a combined 620 hectares of vineyards in Entre-Deux-Mers, the region between the Gironde and Dordogne rivers (hence, the name) that produces the lion's share of Bordeaux's wines, Chateau Chaubinet is 100% Sauvignon Blanc, steel-tank fermented and matured. Zesty, vibrantly wired and super-crisp.
Write Your Own Review