Chateau de Carolle
- Graves Blanc 2019
- Semillon, Sauvignon Blanc, Muscadelle
- France > Bordeaux
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Pair a stony and citrusy white Graves with simply sauced or textured dishes.
- Go for skate in brown butter,
- prosciutto and goat cheese timbales
- or a lemon-drizzled spinach, shrimp and avocado salad.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, mineral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, lime, kiwi
- In the 1960's, Pierre and Jean Guignard rebuilt their portion of the family business overlooking the Brion Valley in Graves and then separated their holdings from the estate. Now, under the management of Pierre's three sons, they have become the largest land owners in the region, producing both their flagship wines as well as the zesty, lees-aged Chateau de Carolle. EXCLUSIVE.
Write Your Own Review