Chateau de Cerons
- Graves Blanc 2014
- Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Sauvignon Gris
- France > Bordeaux
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Match a crisp Graves with citrus-based sauces and herbaceous flavors.
- Serve with a lemon and caper-sauced filet of sole,
- roasted asparagus in a beurre blanc
- or pasta with goat cheese and basil.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, mineral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, honeysuckle, grapefruit, mango
- Managed by Xavier and Caroline Perromat since 2012, this historic family estate (once home to the Marquis de Calvimont) is located in Bordeaux's tiniest appellation, Cérons. The Perromat's sustainably farmed vineyards have a limestone subsoil, unique in Bordeaux, which sets the table for an elegant, rather than brawny style of Graves, the AOC that their dry wines are entitled to.
Write Your Own Review