Chateau des Marres
- Rose Prestige 2018
- Grenache, Cinsault, Mourvedre, Tibouren
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Let a vibrant rosé be your companion on a world culinary tour.
- Start with pita-dipped mezes like taramasalata and tapanade,
- then salade de chevre et lardons.
- Finish the bottle with paella de marisco.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, stone fruits, strawberry jam
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, strawberry, cherry
- Whether pool splashing at Nikki Beach or dressing it up at Les Caves du Roy, if you're in St. Tropez - this is what you're drinking. Just a stroll from the beaches at Ramatuelle, Chateau des Marres' 30 hectare estate serves up more than a Mediterranean view. This 100 year old family domaine produces a stylish and sumptuous rosé; magnums and Russian billionaire sizes available, of course.
Write Your Own Review