- Cahors 2016
- France > Southwest
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match a medium-bodied Cahors with roasted meats, and slow-cooked dishes.
- Black-peppered duck breasts with grilled plums,
- cassoulet, beef daube
- or baby root vegetables with black tea prunes.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, blackberry
- Owned and operated by two Flemish men, Luc Luyckx and Marc Van Antwerpen, since 2000, Chateau Famaey's terraced vineyards are located just outside the medieval town of Puy-L'Eveque and are farmed without chemicals. The vines are between 25-50 years of age. Their Malbec Tradition bottling is fermented and matured in steel tanks to showcase their fruit's vibrancy and typicity.
Write Your Own Review