- Bordeaux 2010
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair bright, young Bordeaux with whatever's on the table.
- Great with burgers, meatballs and sliced steak.
- Match with mushrooms, veggie-loaf or red-sauced pasta.
- Gouda, gruyere and pecorino, too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, earthy, floral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, black cherry, spicy
- With 300,000 acres under vine in 57 different appellations, the 12,000 or so named chateaux in Bordeaux produce a staggering 700 million bottles of wine annually. So how is one to choose? An astonishingly easy way is to seek one out with a Concours General Agricole medal affixed to its label. An uncannily reliable bellwether. The sustainably produced Freybernat 2010 has one.
Write Your Own Review