- Cotes de Bourg 2010
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Pair supple Cote de Bourgs with flavorful meat dishes and savory stews.
- Great with roasted chicken, duck or game hen.
- Match with meatballs, meatloaf or meat pies.
- Eggplant and spinach lasagna too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, earthy, floral
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, creme de cassis
- The town of Bourg nestles the right bank of the Dordogne across the river from the Medoc's Margaux, its vineyards nearly surrounded by the Cotes de Blaye and the vast Bordeaux Superieur region. While Merlot dominates this side of the river, Cabernet Sauvignon can thrive as well, as witnessed by Grand-Jour's nearly equal blend. Rich, bold and satisfyingly Bordeaux.
Write Your Own Review