Chateau Grande Antoine
- Bordeaux Blanc 2014
- Sauvignon Blanc
- France > Bordeaux
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Serve crisp White Bordeaux with light and un-fussy fare.
- Match with a tarragon-infused chicken salad,
- pan-roasted tilapia with caramelized vegetables
- or an asparagus and goat cheese tart.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, herbaceous
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, lemon, mineral
- With grapes sourced from Entre-deux-Mers, a region whose wine roots date back to the Middle Ages and produced by the Cave Cooperative de Blasimon, now 50+ growers strong and whose history starts in 1935, this 100% Sauvignon Blanc was tank fermented and aged, preserving its fresh citrus notes and zesty minerality. Bright, clean and refreshing.
Write Your Own Review