Chateau Haut Grand-Champ
- Bordeaux 2014
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Pair bright, young Bordeaux with whatever's on the table.
- Great with burgers, meatballs and sliced steak.
- Match with mushrooms, veggie-loaf or red-sauced pasta.
- Gouda, gruyere and pecorino, too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, black currant, cherry
- Haven taken the reins from his parents in 1969, Owner Michel Seral now shares the winemaking chores with his son, Jean-Noel. Grand-Champ's 40 year old vineyards in the St. Sulpice de Pommiers region of the Entre-Deux-Mers are farmed sustainably and their lees fermented wine matures in vats before blending. Clean and classic.
Write Your Own Review