Chateau La Paws
- Pinot Noir NV
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Dogs may be man's best friend, but a lovely fruit-driven Pinot Noir may be your favored table mate.
- Try salmon steaks with blackberry coulis,
- 'shroom burgers
- or duck tacos with cherry-chipotle salsa.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, smoky
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, strawberry, cherry, cola
- A project spearheaded by drinks giant Diageo and punctuated by a $100,000 check presented to the North Shore Animal League, Chateau La Paws is vinted and bottled at Napa's Rosenblum Cellars (founded by former veterinarian Kent Rosenblum) and features actual rescue dogs on the labels. You love dogs, you love a worthy cause and you can help just by drinking. Bow-wow!
Write Your Own Review