Chateau La Paws
- Red Blend NV
- Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Dogs may be man's best friend, but a delightfully fruit-forward CA red blend should be your favored table mate.
- Match with meatloaf, meatballs,
- red-sauced pasta dishes
- and post-dog run burritos.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, licorice, red fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, blueberry, black cherry
- A project spearheaded by drinks giant Diageo and punctuated by a $100,000 check presented to the North Shore Animal League, Chateau La Paws is vinted and bottled at Napa's Rosenblum Cellars (founded by former veterinarian Kent Rosenblum) and features actual rescue dogs on the labels. You love dogs, you love a worthy cause and you can help just by drinking. Bow-wow!
Write Your Own Review