- PayGo Magento Wine Test 2009
- U.S.A. > Oregon > Hamptons
- Bubbly White, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- A classic apéritif, but Prosecco is also great at the table.
- Try buttery cheeses like fontina,
- Also good with pork roast
- and a guacamole dip.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Delicate, developing, blackberry, mango, violets
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, medium sweet, low-medium acidity, light-average tannin, delicate, short finish, violets, red apple, grape, caramel
Write Your Own Review