- Bordeaux 2015
- Sauvignon Blanc, Sémillon, Muscadelle
- France > Bordeaux
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Unoaked dry white Bordeaux is marvelously food friendly.
- Try with fresh white-fleshed fish,
- sautéed vegetables
- or a goat cheese salad.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-Light Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, fresh cut grass
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-moderate intensity, short-medium finish, grapefruit, lime, mineral
- Chateau Lamothe is not only a great source of dependable traditional wine, but also for many of the beautiful buildings in the town of Bordeaux. Their impressive deep cellars are a former quarry where stone excavations were done in the 17th and 18th century. And don't miss their super-charming B&B when visiting!
Write Your Own Review