- Haut-Medoc 2016
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Hearty
- Match classic Bordeaux with toothsome favorites.
- Thrilling, albeit redundant with entrecôte a la Bordelaise,
- wine bloggers will opt for grilled lamb riblets
- or hard cheeses like mimolette.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, cedar, forest floor
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, cherry, tobacco
- Sturdy and staid Chateau Lanessan had been solely in the hands of the Bouteiller family for 8 generations when, in time for the 2009 harvest, they introduced a new manager and winemaker. Unusual for Bordeaux, she is not only not French, she is a she. Paz Espejo has breathed incredible life into this storied estate, producing a serious string of vintages: classic wines of serious depth, agability and balance.
Write Your Own Review