- Bordeaux 2017
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity,
- Serve a supple Bordeaux with unfussy, everyday fare.
- Pair with take-out roast chicken with scalloped potatoes,
- game-day cheese steaks
- or lamb dishes from rosemary scented chops to grilled souvlaki.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, leather , red fruits, violets
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, cherry
- Chateau Lauduc has been in the hands of the Grandeau family for over a century. Originally a farm with dairy cows, fruit trees and Chasselas grapes, it wasn't until the 1970's that the vineyards were converted to Bordeaux varieties. Known for both their tasty rosé and that their vineyards are still plowed by horses, it's Lauduc's deliciously fleshy Classic that's the hidden gem.
Write Your Own Review