- Sauternes 2010
- Semillon, Muscadelle, Sauvignon Gris
- France > Bordeaux
- White, Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match the luscious sweetness of Sauternes with salty, piquant and orchard flavors.
- Try maple-glazed pork with candied pecans,
- briny oysters with a tangerine-chili mignonette
- or a classic tarte tatin.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, honeysuckle, orange blossoms, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, sweet, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, apricot, honey
- Chateau Lauvignac shares its ownership with neighbor, Chateau Sahuc Les Tour, a quarter mile away. Acquired by the Poujardieu family in 1919, both chateaux are currently managed by Mme Dominique Bonnet. After many passes in the vineyards, for optimum maturity and botrytis affected fruit, the wineries each produce around 25,000 bottles of luscious Sauternes annually.
Write Your Own Review