Chateau Le Chene de Margot
- Bordeaux 2016
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity,
- Match a supple, young Right Bank Bordeaux with balanced, comfortable flavors.
- Pair with London broil, brisket, flanken,
- roast chicken, duck
- or a veal roast topped with a cremini mushroom sauce.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, tea
- Chateau Le Chêne de Margot, located in Reignac, east of the Gironde in Bordeaux's Blaye region, has been in the Dubois family for over three centuries with 9th generation, Laurent Dubois currently at the helm. Sustainably-farmed since 1996, a weather station was set up in the vineyards a few years later to monitor conditions, avoid damage and reduce the need for vine treatments. KOSHER
Write Your Own Review