Chateau le Gris
- Bordeaux 2011
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Unfussy and versatile, serve bright, young Bordeaux with midweek dinners and casual fare.
- Perfect with meatloaf and burgers,
- eggplant lasagna
- or piquant faves like ropa vieja and mushroom burritos.
Nose: Medium-Light Intensity, developing, black cherry, blackberry, violets
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, black currant, black cherry
- Bordeaux is the largest wine producing region in France, in both size and volume, with nearly 300,000 acres under vine and over 8,000 chateaux producing more than 700,000,000 bottles! Not every wine produced is a Classified Growth or a cellar selection. Some, like the lovely Chateau le Gris, are delicious compliments to everyday meals. Simple, yet satisfying.
Write Your Own Review