- Haut-Medoc 2006
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Match classic Medoc with toothsome favorites.
- Redundancy advocates will go with entrecôte Bordelaise
- while wine bloggers will opt for grilled lamb riblets.
- For midnight nibblers - dark chocolate.
Nose: Medium Intensity, mature, cigar box, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, creme de cassis, cherry, earthy
- Chateau Malescasse, located between St. Julien and Margaux, has been producing steadfast wine from the vineyards surrounding its eight windowed chateau since 1824. Think of their 2006 as an iron fist in a velvet glove. The fist would be the burst of ripe black fruit, while the undertones of cedar and mocha represent the velvet glove. Smell the glove and (Spinal) tap into Bordeaux.
Write Your Own Review