- Bordeaux Superieur 2009
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Serve fresh, young Bordeaux un-fussy, everyday fare.
- Pair with take-out roast chicken with scalloped potatoes,
- game-day cheese steaks
- or lamb dishes from rosemary scented chops to grilled souvlaki.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, cedar, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, black cherry, earthy
- With its farmhouse's soaring stone facade peaking above in the little village of Rimons, Madame Maryse le Court helms the winery that has been in her family for ten generations and that today is known as Chateau Margerots. They ferment their old-vine fruit in stainless steel, maturing it in barrel before rest and release.
Write Your Own Review