- France > Languedoc
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Spicy,
- Match a seductively supple Grenache with warm spices and bold flavors.
- Go for cumin and coriander-rubbed lamb kebabs,
- pan-fried, honey-garlic pork belly
- and rosemary-roasted root vegetables.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, red currant, cherry, black pepper
- Chateau Maris has a respect for the environment so fervent that the winery itself is constructed of hemp bricks with a solar panel-topped planted roof. They are also the 1st European winery to achieve Certified B Corporation status. Taking it a step further, the limited to 1188 bottles, Rousseau labeled, Naïve, was imported via sailboat! With most cases delivered to NYC shops and restaurants by electric car!
Write Your Own Review