- Rosé de Nymphe Emue
- Grenache, Syrah
- France > Languedoc
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Match a vibrantly fresh rosé with salads, fish and lighter meats.
- Lemony orzo with cucumber and feta,
- blackened mahi-mahi tacos with creamy avocado
- or Bang Bang chicken and crunchy lime-peanut slaw.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, strawberry, mineral
- Adhering to biodynamic principles and a respect for the environment so fervent that Chateau Maris' winery is constructed of hemp bricks with a solar panel-topped planted roof, British ex-pat Robert Eden founded this Minervois-based farm in the early 90's with the credo that "wine is grown and not made." The estate is carbon negative and is the 1st European winery to achieve Certified B Corporation status.
Write Your Own Review