- Lussac Saint-Emilion 2009
- Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair supple Saint-Emilions wines with flavorful meat dishes and savory tews.
- Great with roasted chicken, duck or game hen.
- Match with meatballs, meatloaf or meat pies.
- Eggplant lasagna too.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, earthy, floral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, black cherry, spicy
- Owners of several chateaux, Serge Coudroy and family have a viticultural history in the Saint-Emilion region that dates back over 500 years. Their approach to the Merlot-based Bordeaux that are their bread & butter is to keep it clean and let the quality of the fruit, the characteristics of the vintage and the typicity of the region sing through.
Write Your Own Review