- Bordeaux 2014
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Fresh, young and medium-bodied (just like you!), petite chateau Bordeaux needs to re-claim its place at the table.
- Pair with broiled lamb chops,
- your favorite takeout roast chicken
- or savory beef stew.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black currant, earthy, floral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, black fruits, licorice, mineral
- When does vintage matter? The short answer is... sometimes. Usually, it's best to just focus on the wine. Wonderfully balanced and superbly food-friendly, Mont-Gueydon is textbook Bordeaux. Cabernet driven, with Merlot rounding it out. A beautifully fruited wine with an earthy and very lightly tannic finish. Consistency trumps the ups & downs of vintage variation every time.
Write Your Own Review