Chateau Moulin de la Roquille
- Bordeaux Cuvée l'Esperance
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- It's cool to always have a glass of Bordeaux at the ready.
- Perfect with a snack of crusty bread and gooey Camembert.
- Great with burgers, beef ribs, duck,
- roast chicken and cassoulet, too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, floral, licorice
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium-long finish, plum, black cherry, spicy
- Situated east of the Gironde and neighbor to St. Emilion, the Cote de Francs contains Bordeaux's most highly elevated vineyards and is also one of France's tiniest appellations, covering a scant 450 hectares. Cuvée l'Esperance is cold tank fermented and aged in oak for 12 months before bottling (or bagging & boxing) and is silky, super-smooth and delicious. 3 LITERS = 4 STANDARD BOTTLES.
Write Your Own Review