Chateau Moulin de la Roquille
- Cuvée l'Esperance Wineberry Box 2016
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- It's cool to always have a glass of Bordeaux at the ready.
- Perfect with a snack of crusty bread and gooey Camembert.
- Great with burgers, beef ribs, duck,
- roast chicken and cassoulet, too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium-long finish, plum, raspberry, black cherry
- Situated east of the Gironde and neighbor to St. Emilion, the Côte de Francs contains Bordeaux's most highly elevated vineyards and is also one of France's tiniest appellations, covering a scant 450 hectares. Cuvée l'Esperance is tank fermented and aged in oak for 12 months before bottling (or bagging & boxing, as it were.) The wood for their Wineberry Box is sourced from sustainable French forests.
Write Your Own Review