Chateau Petit Roubie
- Picpoul de Pinet 2020
- France > Languedoc-Roussillon
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Match lively whites with citrusy toppings and herbaceous flavors.
- Try grilled halibut with a grapefruit pearl sauce,
- spicy coconut mussels with lemongrass
- or baked cod with a parmesan crust.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, peach, green apple
- Called Pinetum by the Romans, the village of Pinet was just off the Via Domitia, the road linking what is now Italy and Spain through Gaul. The region's signature grape, Picpoul, is one of their oldest, growing near the Thau Lagoon for over a thousand years. Petit Roubié's offering is farmed organically and vinified in tank with limited added sulfites at bottling. Crisp and bright.
Write Your Own Review