- Chapelle de Potensac 2012
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Soft
- Pair bottle-aged Bordeaux with strong, simple flavors.
- Perfect with roasted lamb, veal or venison.
- Joyous with braised guinea fowl, duck breast or rabbit.
- Awesome with aged Gouda, Gruyere and Manchego.
Nose: Medium Intensity, mature, black fruits, cedar, tobacco
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, blackberry, creme de cassis, earthy
- Cited in the 1st edition of Féret for its soil and for the longevity of its wines, the hilly mounds of limestone and clay that define Chatau Potensac's vineyards in the northern Medoc are under the umbrella of Domaines Delon (Leoville-les-Cases, Nenin.) Chapelle de Potensac is a true second wine, first bottled in 2002, it is produced side by side the Grand Vin, but from younger vines.
Write Your Own Review