Chateau Real Martin
- Perle de Rosé 2012
- Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Fresh
- Bring a bountifully-boxed rosé to an outdoor shindig.
- Tasty with grilled chicken skewers,
- couscous salad with tomatoes and cucumber
- or just spread some goat cheese on a cracker and sip.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, red fruits, stone fruits, mineral
- Encircled by an 1700's era bastide, the estate house at Chateau Real Martin has wings dating from the 16th-19th centuries. Owned by tourism and hotel training scion Jean-Marie Paul, the winery, tucked into this remote and oddly tourist-free area of Provence, produces their rosé through both (25%) direct press and (75%) maceration, the result of which is pure Provençal pleasure.
Write Your Own Review