- Bordeaux Blanc 2016
- Sauvignon Blanc
- France > Bordeaux
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Have a glass of dry white Bordeaux after work, with dinner or as a late-night reading companion.
- Pair with rye crackers and herbed goat cheese,
- lemon chicken and a Caesar salad
- or takeout sushi.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, fresh cut grass, mineral
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, lemon, herbaceous
- Chateau Tassin is estate bottled, or estate boxed as it were, from sustainably farmed, stainless steel tank fermented Sauvignon Blanc. Bright, clean and crisply thirst-quenching, the wine is protected in an airtight, collapsable sack and will stay fresh and delightful for 6 to 8 weeks. But you'll be on your third by then. 3 LITERS = 4 BOTTLES.
Write Your Own Review