- Bordeaux Blanc Wineberry Box 2019
- Sauvignon Blanc, Sémillon
- France > Bordeaux
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Have a glass of dry white Bordeaux after work, with dinner or as a late-night reading companion.
- Pair with rye crackers and herbed goat cheese,
- lemon chicken and a Caesar salad
- or takeout sushi.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, fresh cut grass, mineral
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, lemon, herbaceous
- Chateau Tassin is estate bottled, or estate boxed as it were, from sustainably farmed, stainless steel tank fermented Sauvignon Blanc and a bit of honeyed Semillon. Bright, clean and crisply thirst-quenching, the wine is protected by an airtight, collapsable sack surrounded by wood from sustainably managed French forests and will stay fresh and bright for 6-8 weeks. But you'll have finished 3 by then.
Write Your Own Review