- Rosé 2014
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- France > Bordeaux
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Bring a bountifully-boxed rosé to an outdoor shindig.
- Tasty with grilled chicken skewers
- and a couscous salad with tomatoes and cucumber.
- A little pulled pork and a few Kreuz sausages will do too.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, cherry, strawberry jam
- Chateau Tassin is estate bottled, or estate boxed as it were, from sustainably farmed, stainless steel tank fermented Sauvignon Blanc. Bright, clean and crisply thirst-quenching, the wine is protected in an airtight, collapsable sack and will stay fresh and delightful for 6 to 8 weeks. But you'll be on your third by then.
Write Your Own Review