Cherry on Top
- Sweet Red Wine 2010
- Syrah, Zinfandel, Merlot, Tempranillo, Grenache
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Soft
- So, sweet reds are your thing.
- Try with BBQ, sloppy Joe or picadillo.
- Serve with spaghetti Bolognese, mushroom casserole or chicken mole.
- Cheddar, Parmesan and Manchego are nice partners, too.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, black fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, cherry, chocolate
- From drinks giant, Diageo (Moët, Guiness, Smirnoff, Bushmills), Cherry on Top was designed to bring those who love softer, smoother drinks into the wine fold. Beautifully fruity, exquisitely smooth and vibrantly vivacious, this California blended red satisfies on all these fronts, and more. Welcome. Drink up.
Write Your Own Review