- Douro 2014
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz
- Portugal > Douro
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair meaty Douro reds with roasted and long cooked dishes.
- Serve with savory stews and casseroles,
- pungent mushroom dishes, too.
- And if you have a spit and some outdoor space, roast suckling pig.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, herbaceous, red fruits, white pepper
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, black fruits, chocolate
- Johnny Graham arrived in Oporto in 1973 as a trainee at Cockburn’s and founded Churchill Graham in 1981. Named for his wife Caroline (née Churchill), it became the first independent Port shipper in over 70 years. With the acquisition of Qunta da Gricha in 1999, Graham launched a "dry" wine business, Churchill's Estates, producing characteristically firm, yet elegant wines.
Write Your Own Review