- Quinta da Gricha Vintage Porto 2019
- Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Francesca
- Portugal > Douro
- Red, Sweet, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Vintage Port is a happy ending to a superlative meal.
- Perfect with blue-veined cheeses such as gorgonzola or Roquefort,
- flourless dark chocolate cake
- or simply on its own.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, oak, violets
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, sweet, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, blueberry, black currant, chocolate
- Perched on the south bank of the Duoro river at dizzying heights, Quinta da Gricha is the source of this single-quinta vintage port as well as the site of the entire Churchill production. Its Grade A rated vineyards and 40 year old vines solidify Churchill’s reputation as growers and shippers. Highly acclaimed, eminently drinkable!
Write Your Own Review