- Rosza Libre! 2020
- Blaufrankisch, Zweigelt
- Austria > Burgenland
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Pop a zesty rosé with spicy, sweet and salty dishes.
- Go for pink prawns over a green mango atjar,
- slaw-topped pulled pork on a brioche bun
- or PR-style bacalaitos with a garlic, parsley and vinegar dipping sauce.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, salty, lemon, raspberry
- At 22, after working in California and for Nitthaus, Claus Preisinger started his own winery near Lake Neusiedl. By 24, he was the youngest winemaker accepted to Pannobile, and since 2006, a member of the biodynamic association, Respekt. He grows indigenous grapes, but also some Merlot as "backup" and a little Pinot Noir, the base of his favorite wines, Burgundy, for "amusement." Claus is self confidently hands-off.
Write Your Own Review