- Zinfandel 2014
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Jammy
- Zinfandel, the great American grape, loves recipes that are meaty, saucy and a little spicy.
- Pair with a Oaxacan pork molé,
- a sautéed sirloin topped with a chile-spiked salsa
- or kidney bean Sloppy Joes.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, brambly, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, intense, medium finish, raspberry, cherry, vanilla
- Fred Cline was inspired to make wine by his grandfather, Valeriano Jacuzzi (yes, that Jacuzzi), who lived among some of the oldest vineyards in California. Cline’s flagship Zinfandel is a cuvée of old vine fruit from Lodi and Contra Costra. Their credo? "Meticulous farming, mature fruit, handmade wines, severe selection and master blending." That, and 35% new French oak.
Write Your Own Review