Clos de los Siete
- Red Wine 2015
- Malbec, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah
- Argentina > Mendoza
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Rich Mendoza blends like their meat red.
- Pair with a chimichurri topped skirt steak,
- grilled shoulder lamb chops
- or a few links of Argentine chorizo.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black currant, oak, violets
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, intense, medium-long finish, raspberry, black fruits, licorice
- Clos de los Siete refers to the seven owners and winemakers of what will soon be seven separate wineries with Michel Rolland blending and having final say over each wine. Prototypically Rolland (love him or hate him), this big Mendoza blend is packed with layers of rich, super-ripe, soft fruit, all but absorbing the firm tannins and sweet oak.
Write Your Own Review