- Pinot Noir Te Wahi 2014
- Pinot Noir
- New Zealand > Central Otago
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair bold Pinot Noirs with roasted flavors, earthy sides and creamy textures.
- Try a Moroccan spice-rubbed leg of lamb,
- baked parsnips with thyme
- or a truffled cremini risotto with cracked peppercorns.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, red fruits, smoky
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, raspberry, licorice
- Established in 1985 and quickly the darling of the Sauvignon Blanc world, Cloudy Bay was, little known to most, also producing Pinot Noir right from the very start. It wasn't until 25 years later, however, that they headed southward and, using their LVMH buying power, acquired the renowned Calvert and Northburn vineyards in Central Otago. That's where Te Wahi was born.
Write Your Own Review