- Riesling 2010
- New Zealand > Marlborough
- White, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Pair a super-aromatic Riesling with your next "world tour of Asian cuisine" feast.
- Match with a platter of melt-in-your-mouth sashimi,
- fragrant green papaya salad
- and crispy Cantonese pork belly.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, mineral
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, honeysuckle, lime, green apple
- Made in super-limited quantities from mostly Mustang Vineyard fruit, Cloudy Bay's Riesling, like most of their aromatic whites, is under the care of Tim Heath, CB winemaking veteran. Hand-harvested, Heath uses indigenous yeast to naturally ferment the grapes in used French oak. A ripe, layered, complex and hugely enjoyable Riesling from the winery that put NZ SB on the map.
Write Your Own Review