- Brut Champagne Blanche de Castille NV
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Perfect as an aperitif, a racy Blanc de Blancs is also a wonderful partner at the table (just like you.)
- Serve with a fines-herbs omelet,
- smoked salmon mousse on rye
- or sesame-crusted, pan-seared tuna.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, nutty, stone fruits, wild flowers
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, citrus fruits, mineral, brioche
- The Colin family have been growers in Champagne for nearly 200 years, but it's been only 2 decades since brothers Romain and Richard (and now wife, Delphine) decided to become producers as well. Their Cuvée Blanche de Castille is 100% Chardonnay from the family's Premier Cru vineyards, 40% from the current vintage and 60% from reserve wine, aged 3 years before bottling.
Write Your Own Review